What does finance have in common with technology? Well…a lot! Especially according to our IT department comprising of above 20 creative and constantly searching for development people being the main pillar of our technology driven vision.
If you are responsible and believe that promises are made to be kept, if you agree that there is no “free lunch”, then you have come to the right place. We at EOS are a mediator between the creditors and their delinquent clients and support them to find the best possible solution in a tough situation. We achieve this by offering tailor-made solutions for everyone and we believe that this is how we contribute to a financially sound and prosperous society with high financial culture.
We are looking for a professional, enthusiastic and hard working .NET Solution Architect to join the team responsible for building our core business system.
As a Software Solution Architect you will work very closely with the Business Units on understanding their needs. You will translate these into software architecture decision with long-term impact and have the accountability to have these implemented to the highest standards of the software industry. This will require being eager to research innovative ways to solve challenges, design and implement proofs of concept, execute and deliver the solutions together with the dev team in an agile environment.
• At least 5 years of experience in real projects using Microsoft’s technology stack including analysis, design, development, application deployment, support, and optimization
• Experience in the capacity of a Software Architect
• Advanced knowledge of modern software development paradigms, design patterns, best practices and conventions
• Experience with a wide variety of back-end/front-end frameworks
• Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills are required
• Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
Any of the following will be an advantage:
• Experience in Microservices
• Experience in Microsoft Windows Workflow Foundation WF
• Experience in Oracle DB (PL/SQL)
• Team centric atmosphere – working in great team with friendly team members
• Excellent working environment in an international company
• Great enhancement of your technical expertise and skills
• A way to learn new technologies through training and experience
• Attractive compensation package – competitive salary always on time
• Bonus scheme
• Annual pay review
• Work-life balance – regular team buildings and celebrations
• Remote-work option
• Flexible working time
• Supplemental health insurance
• Multisport card
If you recognize us as the opportunity for personal and professional development and you think that you can bring value for both you and EOS Matrix you are welcome to join our team. To do so, please send your CV and name position index SA-1.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.