We are looking for: a professional, enthusiastic and hard working .NET Solution Architect to join the team responsible for building our core business system.
• At least 5 years of experience in real projects using Microsoft’s technology stack including analysis, design, development, application deployment, support, and optimization
• Experience in the capacity of a Software Architect
• Advanced knowledge of modern software development paradigms, design patterns, best practices and conventions
• Experience with a wide variety of back-end/front-end frameworks
• Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills are required
• Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
Any of the following will be an advantage
• Experience in Microservices
• Experience in Microsoft Windows Workflow Foundation WF
• Experience in Oracle DB (PL/SQL)
• Team centric atmosphere – working in great team with friendly team members
• Excellent working environment in an international company
• Great enhancement of your technical expertise and skills
• A way to learn new technologies through training and experience
• Attractive compensation package – competitive salary always on time
• Bonus scheme
• Annual pay review
• Supplemental health insurance
• Flexible working time
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.